Recipe For Two Islands
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 scoops Two Islands Chocolate Pea Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp almond butter or nut butter of your choice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar syrup
- 100 gr organic dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- In a food processor add all your ingredients.
- Process until the mixture come together (if too dry add 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil or water).
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and pour in the mixture. Place another sheet of baking paper on top and press down evenly.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 1-2 hours.
- To make the chocolate topping, place a heat-proof bowl over a pot of boiling water (or use a double boiler). Place the chocolate and coconut oil into the bowl and melt slowly.
- Remove the slice from the fridge and tin. Slice and drizzle the melted chocolate over the slices.
- Place back in the fridge to set. Keep store in the fridge in an airtight container.