REVEAL YOURSELF 5 DAY WINTER RESET:
Over winter many people tend to find themselves cooking and eating heavier, heartier meals (comfort food). They may also find themselves less active and inclined to stay at home than venture out to do some exercise. The Reveal Yourself 5 Day Winter Reset has been put together to give yourself a bit of a RESET, a chance to refocus on nourishing and restoring the body and mind during these winter months. Also to start creating new healthy eating and lifestyle habits that go beyond just 5 days!
“Have loved the 5 day cleanse … you are such an inspiration to so many Christina, with a wealth of knowledge and a heart of gold. Thank you for sharing all your delicious, nutritious and super easy recipes! We have so many favourites now.
I just bought the latest Good Health to get my subscription activated so I can read all your wonderful columns to come!
Right … now I better go put all our favourites into our own meal plan for next week!” Shar Auckland
“Wow loved your 5 day detox and now I am totally hooked on your way of eating, I lost 2.5kg and I have so much energy sleeping better and my skin looks much better.
I am so excited to start the 7 day cleanse now!!” Kara
What will be included?
- Full 5 Day Winter Reset e-book
- 5 day daily menus, guidelines and recipes
- Getting Started guide and tips
- Full shopping list
- Templates (shopping, meal planning and goal sheet)
- JOIN the Private Support Facebook Page
Buy Now $19.95
Will I starve or only be having juices:
This is not a reset about feeling deprived, it is completely the opposite. No starving involved, you will be eating 3 meals and 2 snacks per day. You will learn through this process that when you nourish your body with the right foods daily the benefits are amazing for both body and mind. Your body feels energized, your sugar cravings and blood sugar levels become under control, you sustain fullness for longer, your head become clearer, you stress less, your digestive system works more efficiently, you lose the bloat, you wake up with a spring in your step, your skin glows, and your truly begin to ‘SPARKLE’.
Example of a Daily Plan:
- 7.00am (upon rising): Warm water, squeeze of lemon, Tbsp of apple cider vinegar and liver detox tea
- 8.00am: Raw Buckwheat Walnut and Fruit Porridge with Raw Fruit Slaw
- 10.00am: Herbal tea and water with spirulina, 1 green apple 12.30pm: Detox Love Juice
- 3.00pm: Detox Hummus with vegetable sticks (sliced celery and cucumber) and detox water
- 6.30: Coconut Steamed Fish with Almond Beans
- 8.00: Herbal tea
What kind of food will I be eating?
The 5 day reset has been put together with recipes that are packed full of nutritiously dense whole food ingredients; foods that are energizing, alkalizing, packed full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and of course super delicious. Like the Reveal Yourself 7 Day Cleanse the recipes on the 5 day reset are made up of seasonal fruit and vegetables that are packed full of goodness. Recipes include: Soups, fritters, winter salads, juices, smoothies, rolled oats, coconut fish, bliss balls, energy bars….
Will there be support?
Yes, you will join the private support FB page, where you can share your pictures, ask questions, share your journey. Its a super supportive and motivational page with amazing and inspiring ladies.
These are what the ladies say about being apart of the private support page
- Inspiring. I love the recipes and support
- This page is amazing. There’s no judgment , everyone is supportive and helps each other through their struggles. This page helps you stay on track. Truly is inspiring and motivating. Love all the ladies on this page
- Supportive, encouraging & friendly
- Delicious clean and Nutritious recipes as well as beautiful supportive women!!
- Inspirational, delicious healthy food and amazing support
- To me it is the photo of clean food or the achievements of the day or even the struggle that someone is going through that makes it real, not just for me but realising other people experience this too, so this page gives you the motivation to keep going in the direction first set out for. The links and ideas from others are very valuable also.
- Inspiring and supportive
- Motivating, educational and supportive – feeling the love
- A safe place to support and be encouraged, motivated and inspired… while keeping it real!