During this fun, intimate workshop, we will share with you an introduction to essential oils and how you can use them for your health, as well as around the home to replace synthetic beauty and cleaning products. We will also give you an overview of some of the most popular and versatile essential oils, with you getting the chance to smell and try each one.
Therapeutic applications that will be covered include
- Stress & anxious feelings
- Sleep support
- Energy & mood
- Digestive Harmony
- Hormone balance
- Muscular aches and pains
Come and be introduced to the most gorgeous oils you’ve ever smelt, and learn more about natural medicinal solutions for balancing your body, mind & soul. Feel free to invite a friend to come along with you – our classes are always more fun when you’re exploring the therapeutic benefits of these oils with a loved one alongside!
The cost of this introductory workshop is only $10, and includes:
- Two hours of interactive learning
- The chance to try a wide range of natural essential oils
- A selection of yummy essential oil infused treats
- The opportunity to open a wholesale account through Christina, through which you’ll get an incredible 25% off retail pricing for a whole year! This also includes being added to our exclusive newsletter, private Facebook page, and receiving invites to our member-only roller ball, mixology, and emotional aromatherapy events, reserved exclusively for The Essentialist team members.
WHERE ARE THE CLASSES HELD?
Our classes are mostly held at the homes of myself and other members of our amazing dōTERRA team.
- Mt Eden
- Royal Oak
OUT OF TOWN?
If you’re not based in Auckland,Christina is able travels to a number of other locations throughout New Zealand, Australia, and internationally, with more workshops being added every week.
If your town or city isn’t yet on the list, you can still arrange a personalised Essential Oil Wellness Consultation with Christina to talk through how essential oils can benefit you and your health. To book a 45min Wellness Consultation via Skype/FaceTime with Christina