1 cup raw cashew nuts
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 tsp freeze dried raspberry powder
1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1 Tbsp melted extra virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup freeze dried raspberries
1. Add all ingredients into the food processor except the dried freeze raspberries.
2. Process until mixture comes together and you can roll into balls.
3. Remove the food processor blade and add the freeze dried raspberries. Use a spoon to combine the freeze dried raspberries into the mixture, you can break them up a little or keep them whole.
4. Take a handful of the mixture and roll into balls.
5. Take a small bowl and add some freeze dried raspberry powder. Place the bliss ball into the powder and roll until completely covered.
5. Store in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.